Find out more about our Private Client Services
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive experience working with UHNW families and intermediaries to develop trust structures to achieve family harmony and provide clients with peace of mind with a sound business and succession plan.
- Helping UHNW families to set up and administer their Single Family Offices in Singapore.
- Develop and execute business and marketing plans for Asia
- Sits on the board of a licensed trust company and several reputable companies in Singapore.
- Deep expertise in KYC and compliance.
Alice is responsible for driving the Private Client business in Asia, with a primarily focus on delivering on both the top and bottom lines, while operating within the parameters of the regulatory landscape. She has a track record of building new business and relationships, while deepening existing ones. She is excited about driving the Private Client business to the next level in line with the company’s mid to long term goals, remaining competitive in our fees while delivering exceptional service to clients and intermediaries.
Alice possesses excellent interpersonal skills to engage with people from different cultures. Her proven success in developing and executing business plans enables her to drive the business forward. She is familiar with the Asian culture and is fluent in both English and Mandarin. Her deep expertise in KYC and compliance ensures business continues to grow in a sustainable manner.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Masters in Applied Finance from the University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Bachelor (Hons) of Business from Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- STEP Diploma in Trust & Estate Planning
- Strong network of financial institutions, multi-family offices, law firms, auditing firms, corporates and UHNW families in Asia.
- Developed FATCA and CRS- compliant fiduciary structures for UHNW families and corporations.
- Spearheaded and managed the various talent development projects for the general insurance industry collaboratively with the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Oversee the Financial Industry Competency Standards (FICS) team and conduct FICS sales training and assessments for the Wealth Management sector. Review and updated the FICS curriculum for the Wealth Management sector.
Back to top