Areas of Expertise
- Fund Administration
- Fund Accounting
- Private Equity Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- Primary, Early and Mature Secondary Funds
- LBO, MBO, Small and Mid-cap Funds
Simon has responsibility for the overall management and development of the fund services business at Hawksford, and has considerable knowledge of the alternative investment funds industry, gained through over 13 years of financial services experience.
He developed extensive leadership skills whilst heading up the private equity fund administration and fund accounting teams of a large Jersey-based financial services business that provided third-party fund services.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Jersey Fund Association (JFA) committee member
- Fund administration for Private Equity client following a direct investment strategy, servicing c.50 entities with >US$25bn of commitments, plus c.30 associated corporate management vehicles
- Experience in leading strategic initiatives focused on instilling best practice in client service management
Back to top