Areas of Expertise
- Fiduciary, Succession & Asset Protection
- Structuring of family businesses, particularly commercial interests
Julian has more than 25 years' experience of wealth structuring and planning in a corporate, private client and funds setting.
His international client base includes wealthy individuals, entrepreneurs and families, who trust him with their personal and commercial wealth interests.
He provides sound and sensible advice and solutions and has particular expertise in family governance, estate and succession planning, protecting a family’s
wealth for the benefit of future generations, offshore planning for UK resident non-doms and, non-doms investing into the UK.
He qualified as an English solicitor with Withers, working in London for a number of years before becoming a partner at Manches & Co. He moved to Jersey in 1997 and has been with Hawksford since 2002, building long standing relationships with his clients who value his breadth of technical knowledge, commercial understanding and legal background.
He is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and was recognised as Trustee of the Year at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2013.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- English Solicitor (non-practising)
- Included in the Who’s Who Legal: Private Client - Trust and advisory list 2018
- Trustee of the Year – Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2013
- Previous judging panel member for multiple awarding bodies
Back to top