Areas of expertise
- Jersey, UK and international Wills
- Jersey Probate and UK Probate applications
- Powers of Attorney and delegate
- Estate administration for Jersey and UK estates
- Succession planning and asset protection
Charlotte is a qualified English Solicitor with a broad spectrum of experience in the legal and trust industry.
Charlotte is responsible for assisting clients with a variety of Wills and Probate Services which include drafting of Jersey and UK Wills, applying for local, fast track and foreign domicile probate applications, estate and curatorship administration and the drafting of powers of attorney. She is particularly compassionate and considerate of those dealing with difficult and sensitive matters at what is often a stressful and emotional time.
Charlotte has a wealth of experience with clients that have challenging international and cross-border elements to their estate planning. She also manages a team and assists with a diverse range of private client structures with clients who are based all around the world including client relationships that require more complex structuring and seek bespoke arrangements.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Law Degree (University of the West of England)
- Qualified English Solicitor
- Recognised by eprivateclient as being in the Top 35 Under 35 Channel Islands list 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Shortlisted for Woman of the Year - Future Leaders, in the Powerwomen Awards 2021
Back to top